Take-the-lead in a growing niche business in your community by learning the latest techniques for installing safe and secure fleek hairdos.
Sign up for one of our Weave Buddy Specialist Workshops. Click on our store then the Weave Buddy Workshop near you. Secure your spot by paying your deposit. To become a Weave Buddy Specialist invest: $450. A minor price to invest for such a grand reward.
If you are not completely satisfied The Weave Buddy Workshop, simply return the complete kit unharmed and uncut and we will return the $200 portion of your investment in return for the uncut and undamaged kit. This guarantee is not available for the Maryland Workshop as we are guest educators for The BBB Expo and do not receive payments for that Workshop from the public.
This 2018 we will be in the states of Dallas TX, Silver Spring MD, Atlanta GA, Newark NJ, San Diego Ca and Ensenada Mexico as well as our Individual Online Training across the country.
Discover the Weave Buddy Specialist Benefits:
- The Weave Buddy System offers a variety of low-cost designs needed to accommodate every hair type and scalp condition.
- Increase salon revenue through Weave Buddy Sales and Installation services.
- The ability to offer a one-of-a-kind, sought-after, tried and tested solution for safe and sensational hair installations.
- Referrals from The Weave Buddy Headquarters when prospective customers call looking for a WB Hero Specialist in their area.
- Marketing Program to promote your salon as a Weave Buddy Specialist location including:
A. Get your name and salon posted on The Weave Buddy Website as well as our Weave Buddy Forum on Facebook group giving you two avenues of being found.
B. Referrals from Weave Buddy marketing campaigns via Google and the Weave Buddy website.
C. Social Media presence and Google ranking as a Weave Buddy Specialist.
WEAVE BUDDY SPECIALIST WORKSHOPS INCLUDE:
- Professional Discounts as well as Non-Exclusive rights to Weave Buddy Full line of products.
- Unlimited consultation time regarding trouble shooting or questions.
- Weave Buddy Specialist Certificate of Completion to be displayed in your salon.
- Weave Buddy marketing materials including 100 business cards & 25 brochures.
- Access to the Weave Buddy Forum. This provides you with access to other Weave Buddy professionals to discuss common questions and “Best Use” practices, answers to questions and testimonials.
- Weave Buddy Specialist Training includes: Video instruction and hands-on workshops included with detailed explanation illustrating proper Weave Buddy installation for safe, optimal weaving procedures and techniques that include:
A. How to apply Edge Protectors for severely damaged hairline edges to conserve the client’s natural hair and edges.
B. How to apply edge and Scalp Units for severely damaged scalp to stop painful hair pulling and tearing.
C. How to apply closures and frontals on severely damaged scalp in a way that alleviates tension and pulling.
D. How to apply our Skinz™ for a natural part.
Best Regards ~Kat Hiskey/CEO